Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] LightHouse NC2 North America
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have LightHouse NC2 North America chart card Published: 04/18/2019. I am unable to hide fishing hot spots on the chart. Clicking on the 3 lines in the upper right, opens up a menu on the right side. If I click on SIMPLE or DETAILED or FISHING CHART it always shows the fishing hot spots. Is there another way to hide the fishing hot spots when I am not fishing?

I have attached a picture showing the menu I am using. I also have a video if it helps.

This is on a Axiom 9 RV E70367 with Software Version 3.11.42.
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Family Tides,

The icon which you have identified is referred to as a Marked Fishing Area (MFA). These objects were intended to be hidden or shown via the Marine Features Advanced Chart setting (SETTINGS->ADVANCED->MARINE FEATURES). However, upon determining which setting was responsible for hiding MFAs, it was determined that this setting is inadvertently hiding the island as well. A problem report will be logged to address this issue within a future LightHouse 3 software update.
Reference URL's