Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] Product selection help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 2005 Amel Super Maramu with the original Raymarine Autopilot, ST7001 Controller and S3G Course Computer, and Type 1 Linear and Rotary drives. The drive clutches are 12 volts.

The course computer has failed, but I would like to keep cost down by keeping the drives. The boat has 24V DC power system with limited 12V through converters.

I would also like to integrate the AP with the NMEA 2000 system I installed last year with B&G plotters and Airmar instruments.

Thank you,
Duane
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Carly,

I have never heard of an autopilot application in which two different types of autopilot drives had been installed. That said, should either a Type 1 Mechanical Linear Drive or Type 1 Mechanical Rotary Drive have been installed onboard and should the drive be operational, then it would be recommended that a T70155 EV-200 Sail System Pack be installed to replace the currently installed autopilot course computer, autopilot control head, and fluxgate compass. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how a backbone which has been constructed from Raymarine NMEA 2000 networking components (SeaTalkng) to a NMEA 2000 backbone which has been constructed from third party NMEA 2000 networking component. As the software within Raymarine products cannot be update via a third party product it is strongly recommended that your dealer be instructed to verify that the Evolution autopilot's EV-1 CCU, ACU-200 actuator control unit, and p70S autopilot control head have been updated with the latest available Raymarine product software updates before delivering them to you. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing alternate means of updating the software within Raymarine products.
Reference URL's