Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] C120 Classic Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking around the forum for info on upgrading my C120 Classic MFD, without having to change out any other systems, ie radar, GPS, transducer. Can anyone recommend what would be the most economical, easiest replacement for the C120 that would provide me with a more state of the art MFD - if this is at all possible? My MFD is currently connected to a Raymarine B744v transducer. The chart plotter and radar are working fine, I was just hoping there would be a more updated unit to provide me with a better fish finding solution.

I have a 2007 Grady White 300 Marlin that all the equipment was originally installed on.

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum GMo,

Unfortunately, the last MFD design produced by Raymarine which featured support for the same set of radar transducers supported by the C-Series Classic MFDs was E-Series Classic MFDs. The E-Series Classic MFDs were introduced within a year of the C-Series Classic MFDs. Both of these MFD designs were replaced by designs which were incompatible with the radar transducers used with the C-Series Classic MFDs. Are you seeking to replace the currently installed radar transducer as well? ... or will you be keeping the C-Series Classic MFD and its radome to use as a stand-alone system?
Reference URL's