Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] Connecting older B60 to Axiom 12 RV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updating 2001 era electronics. I have a B60 transducer connected to a DSM300 and I know I can interface that to the Axiom 12 via Raynet.

However, I have seen where the B60 can be connected to some higher level Axioms with a connector cable. Is this possible with the standard Axiom 12 RV?

If so what cable do I need and what functionality so I expect.
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum dtfeld,

Transducers designed to be directly (i.e. no adapter on transducer cable) mated to a DSM300 may instead be adapted to be mated to the Transducer socket of an Axiom DV MFD (adapter part #A80485) or Axiom RV MFD (adapter part #A80489). Raymarine also offers a Y-Cable (part #A80492) to permit the Transducer socket of an Axiom RV MFD to be simultaneously connected to the B60 transducer and to a RealVision transducer. If a Y-Cable is installed, then both transducers must be installed or the MFD will not support fishfinder features. Sonar imaging and performance of an Axiom MFD running should be similar to that achieved with the DSM300. That said, it would be recommended that the DSM300 be retained until satisfying yourself with the performance of the MFD's internal fishfinder circuity.
Awsome. A80489 ordered.

Thanks Chuck.
You're welcome.
Reference URL's