Raymarine forum

Full Version: i70s AIS off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Splashed my boat today and restarted all my Raymarine and networked electronics and everything worked fine including ais on my 2 axiom 9s as well as my i70s. The ais signal is received from my Standard Horizon GX2200. Before I came to the boat I saved the most recent Axiom update onto a micro sd so after I determined that all the Navigation systems were working I inserted the card In one of the Axioms and updated all the components (see the linked image which shows all my networked devices and their updated versions). After a successful update for everything in the list, I replaced the sd Update card With my Navionics platinum+ card and restarted all my electronics. Everything works fine except my i70s now shows AIS off and I can’t seem to figure out how to turn it on. As I mentioned, it worked fine before the update. My Standard Horizon is showing AIS data, both my Axiom 9’s show the AIS data but my i70s shows AIS off. When I go to the i70s menu/quick options and select View AIS targets it doesn’t turn on the AIS. Am I doing something wrong?
Hello Tamrow,

Please perform a reset and power cycle on the i70s. Once you have done this select Menu>Set-up>Diagnostics>about system. Does the i70s list the Axiom 9s and the GX2200?

Chris,
I followed your instructions and the AIS data is now correctly displayed on my i70s.
Thank you!
Reference URL's