Raymarine forum

Full Version: [TG11] Trouble getting LH update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 2 12in Axiom units and have been trying to update the LH3 software. When I click on the link on the RM page for Axion units, I get a pop up that says "This version of LightHouse 3 is for Axiom, Axiom Pro & Axiom XL models only." and doesn't allow me to download the files to my computer.
I also tried to do the update via wifi but it fails every time. No idea why.
Please help!
Hello max366,

You should see a small registration form below that, as in the attached screenshot that I have just captured on my PC (so I know that the page is working.) Possibly there was a temporary problem at the time you tried, but if you try again and it still doesn't work then I would suggest:

1. Try a different web browser. Not all browsers are created equal. I personally always use Firefox. Use a computer (Windows, Mac, Linux) instead of a mobile device if you can.
  2. Clear your browser's cache. Cache problems can sometimes stop forms loading correctly. Your browser's help will give instructions on how to do this.

Regards,
Tom
Reference URL's