Raymarine forum

Full Version: Chart Plotter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was hoping this might be the place I could get some help with Raymarine Electronics. I had a 2004 Tiara Open with the Raymarine package. From this I became (somewhat) familiar with Raymarine. Recently we sold the Tiara and purchased a 2004 Navigator 44 Classic. It also has Raymarine. I have 2 questions. First the lower helm has a Raymarine RL80C Plus Pathfinder. The upper helm has a L1260 Plus HD Fish Imaging. I cannot get and if I'm understanding the manual correctly the L1260 doesn't display charts. I need the upper helm to display charts as well. For the immediate future what Raymarine displays (used or otherwise) could I swap out on the upper helm so as to have charts displayed? The current display is 10.5". Also would new cabling be required? The second question is when I redo the electronics and stay with Raymarine is there any existing equipment I can still use? The boat also has radar and autopilot of the same vintage. Can the transducer be reused also? Thanks
Hello larrytepper,

For now I would take a look at installing a Raymarine Axiom 12 in the bridge. https://www.raymarine.com/multifunction-...index.html

Your Radar will eventually need to be replaced. Seatalk instruments and the transducer can be reused.
Reference URL's