Raymarine forum

Full Version: I Want to up Grade, not sure what to do.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently have a c90w Display And most of the time my zoom out and in button will not zoom in. My question is I have the following electronics in my boat B60 XDUCER 20DEG TILT,DSM30 DIGITAL ECHO SOUNDER,RD418HD 4KWCOLOR RADOME,SR SIRUS RECEIVER/HS SWTICH, and The C90W DISPLAY US that is given me a pain most times..and I have had it looked at a repair shop and they said it needed a software upgrade well that did not work... my question is what unit can I upgrade to with out changing everything? and what cables would I need
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Russ,

Any a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD may be used as a replacement for a C-Series Widescreen MFD such as your C90W. Additionally, each of the items which you have listed are compatible with the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs. In this case, it is recommended that you look at an eS95 or eS97 ... the latter features internal 600W 50/200kHz sounder circuitry and would be recommended if seeking to eliminate a DSM30 from the system. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing replacement of a C-Series Widescreen MFD with an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD.
Reference URL's