Raymarine forum

Full Version: Can my 3-year old a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD's software be updated?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can my 3-year old a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD's software be updated?

The software within Raymarine's a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs is designed to be easily updated by their owners for the purpose of not only correcting features, but also for adding new features to these MFDs. Software update files are downloaded from Raymarine's website and transferred to the MFD via a microSD memory card (max capacity 32GB). The latest a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software update zip file not only include software to update MFD, but also many other networked Raymarine products (ex. other a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs, i50/i60/i70 Instrument Displays, Evolution Autopilot Components, CP100 Sounder Module, RMK-9, etc.). Maintaining one's products with the latest available software updates not only ensures the best performance and feature set for one's products, but also keeps them as current as the same models of the product(s) available on dealer shelves. Links for downloading the latest software update and for viewing the software update instructions may be found within a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD Software Update web page.

After being updated with v15.59 or later a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software, c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs and Wi-Fi equipped a-Series MFDs additionally support updating MFD(s) and many other networked Raymarine products via Wi-Fi connection to a Wi-Fi hotspot providing access to the Internet.

RAYFAQ#
Reference URL's