Raymarine forum

Full Version: Voyage Planner Waypoint naming issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am creating a route and waypoints on VoyagePlanner. I can rename the waypoints in the side pannel. However, some of the waypoints will not appear renamed on the chart. The name will change in the side panel. but again will not appear changed on the chart.

Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Thanks.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Paul,

I have been unsuccessful in duplicating the problem which you have reported. Should you not already have done so, please check for updates to your VP software, and if a later version is found, update your VP software accordingly. Should the problem persist when running the latest version of VP software, then please export your waypoint and route data to a GPX file and then attach the GPX file to response to this thread. Within the response please specify the names of any waypoints which you may have encountered the reported problem in conjunction with. Finally, please indicate whether the computer account which you are logged into and are running VP has Administrator privileges.
Reference URL's