Raymarine forum

Full Version: CAM200IP Installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have purchased the Raymarine CAM200IP and would like to install it on top of my hard top but the base / mount does not appear to have a waterproof method to route the cables through my hardtop.

Do you have any recommendations of how I could accomplish this? I believe the camera is fully waterproof with the IP67 rating.

Many thanks!

Jeff
Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum Jeff,

When seeking to pass a cable through an exterior bulkhead, top, etc., a commonly available third party marine grade gland seal would typically be used.
Thanks for your input but I now have an additional question - I need to mount the camera about 6 inches to a foot higher than the existing mount in order properly see behind my boat. The CAM200 lists an Adjustable Mounting Bracket (R08201) but I don't see any additional mounting brackets / extensions for the CAM200IP. Can you recommend a taller mount for the camera or provide any details that will help me locate a suitable extension?

Kindest regards,

Jeff
Jeff,

Like the CAM100, Raymarine only offers a single mounting base for the CAM200IP. Should you need a taller mount, it would be either necessary to build up the mounting surface to the desired height or to source a custom mount. With respect to the latter, the CAM200IP features M10 female threads on the side opposite its lens.
Thank you very much for your prompt response. The feedback on the screw/threads should really help.
You're welcome.
Reference URL's