Raymarine forum

Full Version: No MFD in system - How do I update the software within my Raymarine products?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No compatible MFD in system - How do I update the software within my Raymarine products?

The software of Raymarine products (MFDs excluded) whose designs include a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interface is designed to be updated via a Raymarine Multifunction Display having a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interface. Should one's marine electronics system not include a Raymarine Multifunction Display having a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interface communications interface, then the software of one's Raymarine products having a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interface may also be updated by any of the following:
- Raymarine dealers equipped to perform this service … recommend consulting your dealer prior to bringing equipment to the dealer;
- Certified Raymarine Installers … recommend advising the Certified Raymarine Installer that your system does not feature a Raymarine MFD having a SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 communications interface prior to engaging the installers services;
- Raymarine’s Product Repair Center.

RAYFAQ#
Reference URL's