Raymarine forum

Full Version: E127 MFD Shows My Location on Land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was out boating Monday and noticed that the MFD indicated that my position was on land. I have dual E127 displays. Usually I have it set up as heads up, with my current position shown as a small boat with a cross superimposed on it. All of a sudden the boat and cross got separated. I powered down and powered up. All was OK and then I got a couple of beeps and a popup came on. I tried to cancel the popup informing me of a waypoint, it cleared and then the problem with my position came up again. My software is V17-17.45. I noted online that I am one revision out of date. This problem has happened before, but then it went away. It came back several times. I am also running Navionics mapping software.
Is there something I should check?
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Should you have any additional questions, then please indicate:
- which device within your system has been selected to provide the system with GPS data, and
- whether the selected GPS sensing device has been afforded an unobstructed view of the skies overhead, and
- what is the GPS HDOP value reported by the system when the reported symptom occurs.
Reference URL's