Raymarine forum

Full Version: CP 200 not on device list.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry its another cp 200 question. I got everything hooked up and took the boat out and it works awesome, I love it. Now on to the question,
when I go into maintenance>Diagnostics>Select Device my cp 200 does not show on the list. It appears to work fine but I was curious if this was normal since it is a networked device.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum riverrat42701,

I'm at a bit of a loss to explain why the CP200 is not listed within the MFDs Select Device List (HOME->SET-UP->MAINTENANCE->DIAGNOSTICS->SELECT DEVICE). Should your MFD not already have been updated with v17.46 software, then it is recommended that it be updated accordingly as a possible solution to the reported issue.
Chuck, yes I put the latest update on it as soon as I installed, I have a raynet cable run from the 200 box to my es98. The only thing that shows up is my a65 on and the es98. At this point I believe the sounder to be working properly though.
riverrat42701,

Once again, I'm at a loss to explain your findings. However as the system is functioning properly in all other respects related SideVision, I wouldn't be overly concerned. You may want to consider sending your CP200 to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced your boating season ends or when when it is convenient to do so ... while the CP200 is still covered by warranty.
Reference URL's