Raymarine forum

Full Version: Raymarine AIS350
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Raymarine AIS350 is compatible a78 MFD?
Thanks
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum sepvelasco,

Yes. Raymarine's AIS350, AIS650, AIS950, AIS500 (retired), and AIS250 (retired) are all compatible with Raymarine's a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs (ex. your a78 MFD). These two products will each be interfaced as a spur to a powered and properly terminated SeaTalkng backbone. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how a simple SeaTalkng backbone may be constructed.
I have Raymarine SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkng converter kit connecting a78 to old instruments. I have C80 inside the boat connecting AIS 350 (PWR /Data). Outside the boat I have MFD a78. Can I connect the AIS 350 to the MDF C80 (PWR /Data) and a78 (SeaTalkng) at the same time? (remembering I have Raymarine SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkng converter kit connecting MFD a78).
sepvelasco,

Q: Can I connect the AIS 350 to the MDF C80 (PWR /Data) and a78 (SeaTalkng) at the same time? (remembering I have Raymarine SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkng converter kit connecting MFD a78).
A: Yes
Reference URL's