Raymarine forum

Full Version: No option for NEMA in setup pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My a78 does not offer/have any NEMA page from the main setup page. Could not understand why the SeaTalk is not picking up the data out from Std Horizon GX2200VHF. I have the converter for SeaTalk to NEMA 1083 converter and cable. It is powered. Looked in FAQ and got nowhere.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Jack,

Raymarine's a-Series MFDs do not feature SeaTalk communications interfaces. Instead, they feature a SeaTalkng/NMEA 2000 communications interface. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Please review and address all items listed therein. Raymarine MFDs do not feature configuration settings by which the MFD may ignore supported NMEA 2000 PGNs. Accordingly, the MFD will always process supported NMEA 2000 PGNs. Should you have addressed all of the items specified within the FAQ, then please indicate which NMEA 2000 PGNs containing AIS data were observed via the NMEA 2000 analyzer. Should you need onboard assistance and provide the Zip Code for the location of your boat, then I may be able to provide a list of local Certified Raymarine Installers who may assist.
Reference URL's