Raymarine forum

Full Version: Axiom 9" overlays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like the unit, but can't get the voltage to display. It only shows a -.-
First time I called in they told me to wait for the software update in early June. Installed the updates last week and nothing changed. Then I called in again and was told I need a Nema 2000 transmitter ?? What is that?
There are a few other times in the GPS part of the display that won't show accurate numbers or show a -.- instead of DTW or COG while navigating to a waypoint.
Does anyone know what I have to do to get the battery voltage to show on the Overlay Data?
Thanks for any help

Mark
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Mark,

Q1. can't get the voltage to display. It only shows a -.-.
A1. Please click here to view a thread in which I had previously addressed this subject. Onboard my own boat, I use an Actisense EMU-1 Engine Monitoring Unit to supply the system with battery voltage data.

Q2. There are a few other times in the GPS part of the display that won't show accurate numbers or show a -.- instead of DTW or COG while navigating to a waypoint.
A2. The DTW data item will only be populated when navigation (i.e. Go To Waypoint / Cursor or Follow Route) has been commanded. COG will only be reported when the vessel is underway and making way, as a vessel which is not moving has by definition ... no course over ground. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
Reference URL's