Raymarine forum

Full Version: Axiom 7 Transducers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought and installed AXIOM 7 Chartplotter/Multi-function Display with LightHouse Coastal Vector Charts. I bought the base models without downvision or realvision, because I thought those came with a transom mount transducer and I wanted to add an in-hull transducer separately.

Did I screw up, is it possible to add a transducer to a base model Axiom?

It's installed on a day cruiser so all that's needed is depth not fish finding.
Bob,

In addition to screen size differences and cartography bundles, Axiom MFDs are available without internal fishfinder ciruitry, with internal DownVision fishfinder ciruitry, and with internal RealVision 3Dâ„¢ fishifnder circuitry. Should an Axiom MFD lacking internal RealVision 3Dâ„¢ fishfinder circuitry have been installed onboard, then the only present way to add RealVision 3Dâ„¢ fishfinding feature to the system would be to:
- interface the currently installed Axiom MFD lacking internal fishfinder circuitry to an Axiom MFD having internal RealVision 3Dâ„¢ fishfinding circuitry which has been mated to a RealVision 3Dâ„¢ transducer (s) or
- replace the currently installed Axiom MFD lacking internal fishfinder circuitry with an Axiom MFD having internal RealVision 3Dâ„¢ fishfinding circuitry which has been mated to a RealVision 3Dâ„¢ transducer(s)
Reference URL's