Raymarine forum

Full Version: Axiom Standard version or all with Realvision & Sonar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am wondering if when i go to purchase a Axiom display and when purchasing more then one for use at multiple stations on-board. If i should be purchasing Axiom displays with each having Realvision and Sonar or if one would only be required to have these Features to make use of a the thru-Hull realvision transducer?

Lets say i have three stations on my vessel and at each place there will be a Axiom MFD. I am considering purchasing two 9" and one 12" and i noticed that i could either buy just the display itself or a display with Realvision and Sonar600w. I take it that i would be needing the Realvision and Sonar at each station i would like to receive this detailed information at. But i would like to clarify this if possible. I'd be useing a Realvision thru-hull to acquire a underwater perspective of conditions and any fish about, as well.

Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum DRFASailboater,

As Raymarine Axiom MFDs and Axiom Pro MFDs are designed to share all system data and resources (except for NTSC/PAL video) with one another when interfaced via an Ethernet network, only one of the Axiom MFDs need be equipped with RV fishfinder circuitry and RV transducer and/or compatible 600W 50kHz / 200kHz fishfinder transducer.
Reference URL's