Raymarine forum

Full Version: Tridata depth display not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My tridata depth display only shows horizontal bars. I've checked the wiring connection and see a white wire and 2 black wires. Not sure if they are connected properly or the corresponding male connection.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Pweiner106,

Should the Tridata not be able to sense bottom, then the reported value for depth will be three dashes. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Should dashes also be reported for temperature and speed, then it may indicate a problem with the transducer's thermistor. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how to test an instrument thermistor's transducer.

Should the problem be determined to be rooted within the Tridata instrument and the proper name of the instrument be ST50 Tridata, ST50+ Tridata, ST60 Tridata, or ST60+ Tridata, then the instrument would need to be replaced with a i50 Tridata Display, as Raymarine can no longer service the aforementioned versions of the Tridata instrument.
Reference URL's