Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA] Axiom Route Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does the Axiom have the option to display the route's final destination ETA and/or TTG? I cannot find this option in the documentation.
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum myluna,

Unlike MFDs running the latest LightHouse II software, LightHouse 3 software does not yet include support for displaying the Route ETA and Route TTG data items.
I don't get it. You guys are adding Netflix and Spotify. But its not helping me with navigation?
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum sbender,

All in good time. As indicated within my response from November, LightHouse 3 software did not yet include support for displaying the Route ETA and Route TTG data items. In the interim, these data item have been added to the LightHouse 3 software and may presently be displayed by MFDs running LightHouse 3 v3.4.66.
So wait - ETA and TTG for the final destination is not supported; but wait, they have been added to 3.4.66. Which is it? I’m using the Navionics charts on my Axiom and I need to update Lighthouse. Will I now see ETA and TTG for the final destination?
gordonl47,

As indicated within my initial response, LightHouse 3 v3.4.66 did not feature support for Route ETA and Route TTG data items. However, LightHouse 3 v3.6.32 does support displaying these data items within data cells of the MFD's Dashboard application. A feature request has been logged to additionally consider adding these data items to the list of those supported as Data Overlay data items as well Sidebar data items.
Thank you! The additional specific version info in your response cleared up any possible confusion.
You're welcome.
I’ve been trying to add route eta and distance to my axiom pro data bar running 3.10.71 but can’t seem to find this item in the available data. I came across this posting while searching for a solution. Has this feature been removed from later versions?
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Wdeertz,

As previously indicated, the Route ETA and Route TTG data items, as well as route distance to go have not yet been included within the data items supported by the Sidebar or Data Overlay features. As suggested within my earlier response, the latest available LightHouse 3 software (v3.10.71 at the time of this response) does support displaying these data items within data cells of the MFD's Dashboard application. Accordingly, should a page be configured to display the Dashboard application in addition to the application of interest (ex. Chart), then these data items may be displayed within the Dashboard panel of that page. As indicated, a feature request has been submitted to consider this feature for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's