Raymarine forum

Full Version: 2 transducers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 2 C140w, have DSM 300 that I connected to 1 transducer, have an ITC5 connected to another transducer, I thought that would show up on the I70 display and the other one on 1 of the 140 units. I keep loosing the signal and when I do I loose depth on both units. It would appear both are using 1 transducer, how can separate the signals. Thanks Bob
Hi Doozie, welcome to the Raymarine Forum.

From your description it sounds like the i70 is taking its depth from the C140W sonar source instead of the itc-5.

have you tried to access the MDS selection in the i70 to select the itc-5 manually as the source of depth? This will enable the i70 to display depth from the itc-5, whilst the sonar page of the C140W will show depth based on the DSM300.

Please refer to the following FAQ link for more information on MDS and MDS compliance.

http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=4337

You will also note that the depth shown in data box on the C140W willnow also show the itc-5 depth, even though the Sonar screen on the C140W will show depth and bottom trace from the DSM300.
(11-29-17 11:53 AM)Derek - Raymarine - Moderator Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Doozie, welcome to the Raymarine Forum.

From your description it sounds like the i70 is taking its depth from the C140W sonar source instead of the itc-5.

have you tried to access the MDS selection in the i70 to select the itc-5 manually as the source of depth? This will enable the i70 to display depth from the itc-5, whilst the sonar page of the C140W will show depth based on the DSM300.

Please refer to the following FAQ link for more information on MDS and MDS compliance.

http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=4337

You will also note that the depth shown in data box on the C140W willnow also show the itc-5 depth, even though the Sonar screen on the C140W will show depth and bottom trace from the DSM300.
Reference URL's