Raymarine forum

Full Version: Updating SR100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an SR100 that came with my boat which had an inoperative E120. I replaced the E120 with an e125 but left the SR100 disconnected. I'd like to reconnect it and start using it, through the network switch, but it probably needs a software upgrade. I cannot find the SR100 software on the website, nor instructions on how to upgrade it using an e series plotter. I have the ability to connect it to a laptop using the Ethernet cable if that's an option as well. Can I get the software upgrade and directions to do it via an e125 please? Thanks
Welcome to the Raymarine Technical Forum TK62,

Please note that the SR100 does not require updated software to support functioning as a Sirius Satellite Weather Reciever within a system featuring a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs. It would be recommended that the SR100's software be updated should you desire to additionally use it as a Sirius Satellite Radio receiver. As Raymarine has not released a software update to remotely update an SR100 via any model of MFD other than an E-Series Classic MFD, then SR100 would need to be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to have its software updated.
Reference URL's