Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA] Advanced Map Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. Quick question for the community. Per the Navionics partner page for Raymarine:

"Advanced features: Dock-to-dock Autorouting, SonarChart Live, Advanced Map Options and Plotter Sync are available using a Navionics card that has an active chart updates subscription. Software which enables the advanced features is available for the following: Axiom, Axiom PRO, a, c, e, eS, gS Series MFDs; Dragonfly and Dragonfly PRO; G, E, E Widescreen, C, C Widescreen, A-Series or Raychart."

I have not been able access many map features (fishing range, shallow highlight, contour density, etc) on my new Dragonfly 7 Pro.

Where can I get the aforementioned software to enable the features that have proved so valuable on the mobile app? Thanks!

The features which you have identified are indeed supported by Raymarine MFDs running the latest LightHouse II software and LightHouse 3 software. However, these features are not supported by Dragonfly products.
Reference URL's