Raymarine forum

Full Version: C70 Fuel Monitoring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the Fox Marine Engine Gateway networked to my C70 Chartplotter classic. Is there a way to enter the Fuel for the Tank so it can track how much is used?
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Brad,

Unlike later MFDs designs which run LightHouse II or LightHouse 3 software, the A/C/E-Series Classic MFDs, G-Series systems, and C/E-Series Widescreen MFDs did not support a Fuel Management feature. These MFDs were designed to report exclusively report tank levels from NMEA 2000 tank level sensors.
Thanks for the reply. Thinking of upgrading, since Fuel Management was the primary reason I installed the Fox-Marine Monitor.
Brad,

The Fuel Manager feature of MFDs running LightHouse II and LightHouse 3 software is indeed great. With the Fox Engine Gateway and my MFDs running LightHouse II software, I amaze them at the fuel dock by usually being within a few tenths of a gallon in guessing how much fuel will be required to top off the tank.
Reference URL's