Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] Axiom 9 Databar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I currently have an A78, setup with the data bar along the top containing Engine Data (NMEA) so it is permanently Visible, as i do not run engine gauges.

Is this feature Avalible on the Axiom, as it appears from reading the manual it is not an option?

Also i note that the dashboard app can only be displayed as half or full screen, Is this likely to change?

Cheers, Luke.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Luke,

Quite possibly. Thanks for the LightHouse 3 feature inquiry. While many features of LightHouse II software have now been included within a LightHouse 3 software update, many more of these features remain to be included before the target of late Q4 '18 / early Q1 '19. A feature request has been logged to consider inclusion all data items presently supported by the MFD's Data application (including engine data) additionally within the Data Overlay and Sidebar data items of a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Thanks for the reply Chuck, I have ordered one today so fingers crossed this becomes a new feature soon!

Cheers.
You're welcome.
Reference URL's