Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] SR150/Axiom No weather radar overlay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently added an SR150 to my axiom suite (2 x 12", 1 x 9") and activated the audio and weather. The audio is working fine along with the majority of the weather overlays. However it appears the weather radar overlay is not working on any of the chart applications, to include the weather chart app. I ensured the weather radar overlay was toggled on for all apps. Is there something else I need to do?
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Robinsonh2o,

Please excuse this late response. I have been unable to reproduce the reported issue within a network of Axiom MFDs running LightHouse 3 v3.5.40 software. Accordingly, it is recommended that the software within your MFDs be updated with LightHouse 3 v3.5.40 software should you not already have done so and that the system then be tested. Should the problem persist, then it would be recommended that our waypoint, route, and track data, as well as any video or screen images saved to the MFD's internal memory be backed up to a microSD memory card and that a Factory Reset command (HOME->SETTINGS->THIS DISPLAY->FACTORY RESET) be executed on each MFD to address the reported issue.
Thanks Chuck. I ended up sending the unit in for repairs. They installed the latest patch update and it works fine now.

I do have one question... is there a way to change the weather radar opacity in the chart view? I know there was a way on my e125 setup and I can't find the setting on the new axiom displays.
Robinsonh2o,

Weather radar opacity controls have not yet been introduced into a LightHouse 3 software update. A feature request will be logged to consider this feature for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Reference URL's