Raymarine forum

Full Version: [TG11] Axiom Pro 12 - real vision issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering what I have wrong with my Real vision 3d setup.

I have the dual transducers mounted under the boat on each side of the keel.

When I go to the 3d screen, the bottom is shown, but is only a thin strip down the middle. This is the case whether I am in my slip or in 80 fow.

The attachment is a capture from your website. Mine only shows out the 25ft on each side of the boat.

I'll try to get a capture next time I'm out.

Any idea if I have a setting wrong?
The simplest explanation is that your current range setting is a bit narrow. The default Auto Range setting doesn't suit everybody (including me, actually), so I would suggest going into the menu, setting Range to Manual and ranging out a bit.

If that doesn't get you what you're after, send us some clear, high-resolution, full-screen photos of the sounder screen showing what you're seeing so that we can give you a more in-depth answer.

Regards,
Tom
Tom

Here is an actual pic of my screen. Let me know if you need an actual screen shot

Eric
Hello Eric,

Yes, that range is a bit narrow, I think you need to put the RV-3D into manual range and go out a couple of steps. Other than that, your images look great.

Tom
(07-25-18 10:46 PM)Tom - Raymarine - Moderator Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Eric,

Yes, that range is a bit narrow, I think you need to put the RV-3D into manual range and go out a couple of steps. Other than that, your images look great.

Tom

Perfect

Thanks
No problem.
Reference URL's