Raymarine forum

Full Version: [DG11] Zones for Fusion radio have disappeared since Axiom firmware v3.5.40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am also experiencing this. I had my Axiom installed this last January and it always showed zones on my RA70N every time until a firmware update to the Axiom approximately a month ago. Since that update, it hasn't shown the zones once, regardless of source setting on the Fusion.
Hi
I will PM a link to 3.4 to you to temporarily restore operation, the correction for this issue is currently being tested for a future software release.

Regards
Derek
Is this Fusion zone bug solved now?

Going back to 3.4 helped me restore the Fusion link last year. But I can't find any reference to this being addressed in later updates (now 3.8 already!), so I did not want to take the risk yet.

Any help from a Raymarine representative or a user with a positive experience would be appreciated!
Hi mvzut

I have been advised that the next release, V3.9 is planned to include this update, please to this FAQ regarding the introduction of new features and corrective actions.

regards

Derek
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's