Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] limited set chart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just installed my 2 new axiom pro 12 inch screens on the boat. Set up my new s150, activated my sirius subscription. Things seem to be working. Only problem is I can't see water temperature more than 10 miles off the coast, for the entire coast. Help please.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Point Runner,

Where a you located and which SiriusXM weather subscription package did you purchase from SiriusXM? If uncertain, please contact SiriusXM or look up your subscription information via your account information on SiriusXM's website.
Not sure which subscription. Its 30 a month or something like that. I transferred it over from my Furuno unit witch marked water temperature everywhere. I am located in the outer banks of NC.
Point Runner,

Please note that the subscription's duration is no indication of which typ of SiriusXM weather subscription package has been purchased from SiriusXM? If uncertain, please contact SiriusXM or look up your subscription information via your account information on SiriusXM's website.
Reference URL's