Raymarine forum

Full Version: [DG11] AXIOM 9 delivery question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a few questions about the purchase of the device AXIOM 9 RV Multifunction Display with integrated RealVision 3D, 600W Sonar and RV-100 transducer ( Model without maps )

1. Does the device have a Polish language, if not, can it be uploaded and what is the cost?
2. Which languages ​​does the device have ?
3. What rules apply when I buy the device from your official website in the case of shipping to Poland.
4. Can I avoid shipping fees if so how?
5. What are the dimensions and weight of the package ?
6. What can be the total cost of purchase and shipment of the device to Poland, specifically to Szczecin ?
7. What are the rules of warranty, return and servicing. I can service the device in Poland ?
8. What is the waiting time for a parcel when shipping to Poland ?
9. Can you recommend another online store from which I can order this device in the most favorable conditions?
Thank you for your help.
Dear arturp1
Thankyou for your enquiry,

It is simpler if I answer your points individually . . .

1 Current software in AXIOM support Polish language
2 Current languages include English, US English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Netherlands, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Somalian, Turkish, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese, Mandarin, Japanese, Latvian, Taiwanese, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Indonesian, Slovakian, Malayan
3 the products can be purchased via the internet, however, the warranty is return to point of purchase for 2 years, if you purchase through the local Raymarine agent and they install the unit, then you enjoy a full onboard extended warranty for 3 years.
4 this is a matter between yourself and the supplier, Raymarine does not supply direct
5 the package weighs 4.1kgs, 36cm x 24cm x 20cm
6 this will need to be discussed with your supplier, the UK MSRP is £1645.00 inc vat, exc shipping
7 see 3 above, service would be via the EMEA service workshop based in the UK or through local agents located in each country
8 Your supplier can advise this
9 there are multiple sales outlets, I recommend you search online, however, our recommendation is to purchase the unit through the national importer in your country.
regards
Derek
Reference URL's