Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] RL70RC Software Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did a search but couldn’t find anything on where to get software update for my RL70RC Radar unit. It is an Hsb2.
The current software is V1.08 and the last one available was V4.11 if I’m not mistaken.

Is there anyone that can assist me or direct me to someone that can,
It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum SkipjackCali,

At one time, Raymarine had offered software update kits including a pre-loaded memory card to maintain the hsb, hsb2, or SL Pathfinder Series Display with the latest available software. Unfortunately, the software update kits required to perform updates are no longer available for this retired product and Raymarine's Product Repair Center can no longer perform these updates. As these kits were purchased by Certified Raymarine Installers, to perform updates in the field for customers of these displays, you may want to consider contacting the Certified Raymarine Installers in your area to determine whether they may be able to assist you with the software update. The final version of software for the hsb2 Pathinder Series Displays was v4.11.
Thanks Chuck. I'll try my local Installer and hopefully they might still have something.
You're welcome.
I'm having no luck finding anyone that still has software for this unit.
Does anyone perhaps have a C-Card with the V4.11 software that I could borough to update my unit?
I will obviously compensate for the trouble.

Thanks
Update!!.

I was able to get the software 4.11 on a card directly from Raytheon in the UK if anyone is interested I can give more detail.
Noted.
Reference URL's