Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] Voyage Planner no longer available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a C120W and was hoping to use Voyage Planner to convert GPX waypoints to the Raymarine FSH format, but the Lighhouse Chart Store stopped selling Voyage Planner the day before I tried to buy it. What do I do now?

I see in this forum their is an FSH to GPX converter. Does it also do GPX to FSH? If so, can it merge converted GPX waypoints into my current archive.fsh file?
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum ,

Q. I see in this forum their is an FSH to GPX converter. Does it also do GPX to FSH? If so, can it merge converted GPX waypoints into my current archive.fsh file?
A. Negative. However, as of the time of this response, the boxed version of Voyage Planner (part #E112115) may be purchased/ordered from an authorized Raymarine dealer.
Thank you, Chuck.

Can you tell me what the latest version number is for Voyage Planner? I want to make sure I get the latest version.

Thanks again.
wfeagley,

Like most other boxed software products, Voyage Planner CD will contain the latest available version of Voyage Planner at the time that the CD was manufactured. It is quite possible that the version of Voyage Planner software contained on the CD is not the latest available version. Like all other software products, and processor based hardware products for that matter, it is recommended that upon purchase/installation that the manufacturer's instructions be followed to update the product's software. In this case, the command sequence Help->Update within Voyage Planner should be executed to update the software. Should one have the latest version of Voyage Planner installed on one's computer, the Voyage Planner will respond accordingly when the aforementioned command is executed. Voyage Planner software updates available at no cost to the Voyage Planner license owner.
Reference URL's