Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] Microtalk with Raymarine tacktick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The information on the microtalk is not clear on whether it can be readily networked with the tack tick system. I purchased the cruising set a few years ago that included the T122 with wind, depth/speed displays and want to interface this with seatalk so I can read this information on my es7 chartplotter. I also have the EV100 in this set-up and autohelming on wind angle would be an extra bonus if possible.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum tartan33_can,

The Raymarine Micro-Talk Wireless Performance Sailing Gateway‎ has indeed been designed and introduced for the purpose which you have stated. More precisely, the Raymarine Micro-Talk Wireless Performance Sailing Gateway‎ is designed to be interfaced as a spur to the system's powered and properly terminated SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 backbone to which the eS7 MFD and Evolution autopilot components have been interfaced as a spurs. Doing so will indeed make wind data available to the MFD and autopilot.
Reference URL's