Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] B117 Transducer Compatability
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are looking for a depth only instrument which is compatible with our B117 transducer currently connected to DSM300 which we beleive is U/S

Please can anyone confirm what instruments might work i40 ? ST60 ?
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Richyrich06,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how a 50kHz/200kHz Raymarine fishfinder transducer may be interfaced to a Raymarine depth instrument. Please note that ST60 instruments are no longer offered by Raymarine. These instruments have been replaced by the i50/i60 instruments. If seeking depth reporting only, then the B117 transducer may be interfaced to a i50 Depth instrument or i40 Depth instrument in the manner specified within the referenced FAQ.
Hi Chuck thank you for your very helpful reply.
I do have an old st40 depth instrument. Would this be ok to use with the B117 transducer.
Many thanks again
Rich
Richyrich06,

Q. I do have an old st40 depth instrument. Would this be ok to use with the B117 transducer?
A. Yes. Please refer to the previously referenced FAQ addressing how the B117's plug may be removed and then mate to the terminals of a depth instrument.
Reference URL's