Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] info on Auto Pilot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I must be missing something but i can not find any information on your auto pilot features. I would like to know what features are offered on your units, fishing modes, anchor lock, reverse, way point connection, etc. I am looking for a unit that will work for fishing at slow speeds and maintain a position like the Furuno Nav-pilot 711c. The Axiom pro 12 fits my needs but I am finding your auto pilot to be lacking in ability. I am hoping to keep all equipment the same mfg so I am really hoping i missed something here.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Larry,

The features supported by the Evolution autopilots are documented within the p70S/p70RS Autopilot Control Head Installation and Operation Instructions which are posted on Raymarine's website. While the Evolution autopilots support steering to a locked heading (Chapter 9.1 Auto mode), tracking to waypoints (Chapter 9.4 Track mode), fishing patterns (Chapter 9.3: Patterns), and slow speed operation, they do not presently support controlling engines in a manner which would support having the vessel hover over a position.
Thanks, I knew there had to be more info. Looks much better now
You're welcome.
Reference URL's