Raymarine forum

Full Version: [LW11] Two plotters and two down vision transducers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
On my yacht I have an ES127 plotter and an ES98 plotter networked with radar,autohelm etc.
At present I have a downvision transducer mounted through hull behind the rudder so that I can see the bottom around the rudder when reversing in to moor (the boat is in Greece) however due to the turbulence from the propellor this doesn’t work properly when going forwards over about three knots.This transducer is connect to the ES98 plotter.
If I mount another downvision through hull transducer forward of the keel and connect it to a CP100 module and then into my network will I be able to view both transducers with both plotters,either split screen or seperately ?
I would like to use the aft tranducer when reversing and the forward one the rest of the time.
Paul
Dear Paul99,

Thank you for your query.

You will be able to independently see both of the transducers, you will just need to select the viewing option from the sonar app, either CP100 or MFD.

Many Thanks
Louise
Many thanks
Paul
You are welcome.

Louise
Reference URL's