Raymarine forum

Full Version: Upgrading system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Tom,

It's unclear why you have attached the DSM300G's barcode label to this thread.
Sorry that was my fault. Wanted you to have the serial number of the DSM300 that won't power up. I can send a pic of the status light as well. I went through the procedure that you listed earlier and still no go. Thanks! Tom.
Tom,

Per the previously referenced FAQ, should you have addressed the troubleshooting items specified therein and a problem persists, then the DSM should be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked.
Again. Many thanks! Tom
You're welcome.
Hi Chuck, can I mix a ES127 with a ES128 and potentially use both styles of sounders??
Tom,

It is indeed possible to do as you have suggested. Onboard my own boat, I operate a 600W 50/200kHz conical sounding (via e7D), CHIRP conical / DownVision (via a78), SideVision (via CP200), and 1kW 50/200kHz conical sounding (via DSM300) all within a single networked system of a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs.
Very cool. Again you are an excellent resource! Tom
You're welcome.
Hi Again Chuck, I just ordered a ES127 and a ES128. I am also changing out the Clarion CMD5 to the Fusion so I can use the Raymarine/Fusion functionality. What is the easiest way to connect the SeaTalk HS to NMEA2000 (cables etc)? Thanks again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's