Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] no more Navionics chips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe I heard that Navionics is discontinuing making chart chips for the e80 and e120 Chartplotters.
What can i do to continuing using my current chartplotters and radar.and getting updated chart chips?
Fair Winds
Eric
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Eric,

Please click here to view the FAQ addressing this subject. Contact from Navionics earlier today indicated that they had approximately 200 NAV+ CF card remaining for direct sale to the public. Approximately the same number had recently been sold to Radar Marine and West Marine. The indication from Navionics was that no further production of Navionics NAV+ CF cards would occur after these remaining inventories had been exhausted. Should Radar Marine and/or Navionics (508-291-6000) report that Navionics will no longer be producing NAV+ CF (CompactFlash) chart carts, then no further options would be available for purchasing up to date cartography for these MFDs. This may accordingly necessitate upgrading the electronics if current cartography for the waters to be navigated cannot be purchased.
Reference URL's