Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] In hull shoot thru xducer for eS78
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently purchased an eS78 and want to use an in-hull shoot thru transducer. What model transducer would I use and do I need any additional adapter cables??
My hull is not cored, solid glass.

Thank You,
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Berettadog,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Should a CPT-S transducer not be acceptable, then the following other options may be considered:

- for those not seeking fishfinder features and only seeking to add numerical depth information within the system, consider interfacing the MFD to an i70 MFID and a T70278 P79S Smartâ„¢ Transducer to the system

- for those seeking to add 50kHz/200kHz fishfinder features to the system, consider interfacing the MFD to a CP370 fishinder sounder module with an E66008 P79 Fishfinder Transducer to the system. For those seeking better 50kHz/200kHz fishfinder performance consider use of an A66089 M260 transducer with the CP370.

- for those seeking high power CHIRP sonar features, consider interfacing the MFD to a CP470/CP570 CHIRP Sonar Module with a compatible in-hull CHIRP transducer.
Reference URL's