Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] Strange display - eS128
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today, my eS128 was showing some strange tracks. It almost looks like it is displaying my sonar log. I took a couple of screenshots, but forgot to save a diagnostic file. I've attached two screenshots. This occurred whether I had an active track or not. It was seen in all modes that showed my charts, and whether I used the nav chart or sonar chart. This did not display on my networked eS97, which should be using the same settings.

I've attached the screenshots and a copy of my settings at the time.
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Stan,

It appears that you have enabled the Chart application's SonarChart Live feature (MENU->PRESENTATION->ADVANCED OPTIONS->SONARCHART LIVE). Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Should you not desire to view this feature, then it may be configured OFF.
Thanks, Chuck...I found that FAQ after I posted my question, and figured that was the issue. I have no idea when/how I enabled that feature, but the pics in the FAQ are exactly what I was seeing.
You're welcome.
Reference URL's