Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] lighthouse 3.9 sailing features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
considering upgrading my es127 from lighthouse 2 to the latest 3, as I like the new sailing display. It appears however that the LH3 does not have the startline, start timer, or quick course functions. Am I correct ? Is this something that may be added in the near future
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum kevindr,

Q. It appears however that the LH3 does not have the startline, start timer, or quick course functions. Am I correct ?
A. Correct. While it is quite possible that additional sailing feature supporting racing will be included within a future LightHouse 3 software update, Raymarine has yet announced these features. A feature request will be logged accordingly to consider these features for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Thanks Chuck. If I upgrade to 3.9 and dont like like, can I revert back to LH2?
Yes.
It appears that 3.9 does not allow importation of my own polars. Is this correct ?
kevindr,

Q1. It appears that 3.9 does not allow importation of my own polars. Is this correct ?
A1. Correct. As indicated within a thread which I had recently addressed this subject, request for inclusion of polars for boats presently not supported should be emailed to polars@raymarine.com.
Reference URL's