Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] Axiom 12 problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an Axiom 12 that is just short of 3 years old on my 25 foot Center Console. Recently the display stopped powering on and remains black with a glow of power to the Power slider. I have checked the fuses, connections etc. phoned tech support with no good result. Are there any things I can try at this point? I have been instructed (by tech support) on how to do a master reset on the unit but am hesitant as 3 years of waypoints etc. will be lost.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Viking72,

You may want to try following the steps for accessing the Raymarine Recovery menu found within Power ON Reset FAQ. Should you get the menu to display, then select Reboot System Now. Should the problem persist, then it would be recommended that the MFD be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced. Should the MFD have been installed by a Certified Raymarine Installer / OEM or should the product have been registered via Raymarine's web site, then it should carry a 3-year warranty. Should you have any questions concerning warranty status, these questions may be addressed to warranty@raymarine.com and should included the MFD's product ID and serial number (printed on tags within the product's documentation pack and on a label affixed to the bottom of the MFD).
Reference URL's