Raymarine forum

Full Version: Pairing Axiom to Axiom Pro keypad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm setting up a new system - currently 12 RV and Pro 12 RVX connected via HS5 and RayNet. Chart sharing worked automatically, shared brightness was easy, but pairing the RV to the Pro keypad is defeating me. In particular, I want to power on/off both MFDs from the Pro keypad.

Both devices show up on each other's "Networking" tab.

The Pro installation manual doesn't cover the keypad and the Lighthouse manual seems to assume an RMK.

Are the pairing instructions for the Pro keypad different from "Pairing a RMK remote keypad" in the Lighthouse manual?
Dear Keith Pleas,

Thank you for your post.

You cannot pair the Axiom to the keypad on the Axiom Pro, this is not a feature.

The RMK remote is the only keypad your can pair to the Axiom.

Many Thanks
Louise
(07-04-19 05:51 AM)Louise - Raymarine - Moderator Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Keith Pleas,

Thank you for your post.

You cannot pair the Axiom to the keypad on the Axiom Pro, this is not a feature.

The RMK remote is the only keypad your can pair to the Axiom.

Many Thanks
Louise
Thank you Louise - I've come to the same conclusion. In hindsight I should have purchased two Axioms 12s to go with my existing Axiom 7 - and an RMK. This is going to be a painful fix for me.
You are welcome.
Reference URL's