Raymarine forum

Full Version: [LW11] Radar overlay stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi with original Quantum 2 dome had rada overlay working on chart. Now trying a new Quantum 2 dome to try and resolve a different issue I have with radar being disconnected when motoring after about 1 to 3 hrs see different thread.
But with the radar installed not seeing radar overlay anymore.on chart settings it shows radar on and range rings on. I see range rings on chart no radar image. Have tried changing range no luck.on my dashboard it shows my heading which is obtained via my Auto pilot

What stupid thing am I missing it use to work at dock
Dear E.hatch2086@cox.net,

Thank you for your post.

Can you confirm the radar is transmitting?

Are you on an Axiom running Lighthouse 3.9.46?

Go into the chart application>menu>settings>layers - underneath layers you will have a toggle switch for radar overlay, this needs to be toggled on and will be green in colour for on.

Many Thanks
Louise
(07-11-19 08:22 AM)Louise - Raymarine - Moderator Wrote: [ -> ]Dear E.hatch2086@cox.net,

Thank you for your post.

Can you confirm the radar is transmitting?

Are you on an Axiom running Lighthouse 3.9.46?

Go into the chart application>menu>settings>layers - underneath layers you will have a toggle switch for radar overlay, this needs to be toggled on and will be green in colour for on.

Many Thanks
Louise

Yes on radar screen I see images

I have latest software installed for Axiom and the new Q2 dome. On the Axiom this software was installed about 2 weeks ago after I reinstalled the latest software on the first Q2 dome. On the new Q2 dome after it was installed earlier this week I checked for updates and it said I had the latest so I did not reinstall them from my SD card

I have a heading and cog showing when I am moving about 8 it’s

The layers screen shows radar, AIS targets and range rings toggled on. On the chart I see Ais boats and the range rings but no radar image. If use app with split screen see chart on left and radar on right with images

Do I maybe need to reinstall the Q2 software for radar and the wired radar adapter when it is connected to the Axiom
Reference URL's