Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] ITC-5 does not pulse any tansducers lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently purchased an ITC-5 transducer converter and i70s multifunction display to integrate with existing speed and depth transducers on my boat. The transducers were previously functioning and hooked up to ST60+ displays. ITC-5 has a Seatalk ng status LED which does light up when powered on, but the other transducer LEDs under the cover are always dark and the multifunction display does not register any transducers or the ITC-5 itself.

The manual states that the ITC-5 should pulse the transducer LEDs when there is no signal, but I have not witnessed any of them ever lighting up. I've sat staring at it for over a minute just in case the cycle is very long. Am I missing something or is my unit likely defective?

The i70s is on software version 3.x, I don't know the software version of the ITC-5 since it won't register when the i70 scans the network.

Let me know if additional information is required.
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum ethireon,

We're sorry to learn of the reported issue. Please ensure that the iTC-5 has been installed as a backbone component (i.e. connected to be backbone via one or more of its blue backbone socket) rather than as a spur (i.e. via its spur socket. If so, then it would appear that the iTC-5 has suffered a failure. If purchased within the last 30 days, it would be recommended that it be returned to your Raymarine dealer for replacement. If purchased more than 30 days ago, then it would be recommended that the iTC-5 be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced. To leave no stones unturned, you may want to consider testing the speed transducer as well as testing the wind transducer.
Reference URL's