Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] Axiom suddenly not recognizing SR150
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I pulled down another version of the update on another laptop, used a different SD card, and did a factory reset on the unit and still get the same error - do I want to reinstall the same version 3.9.46.

The files on the SD root directory are raymarine_atom-3.10.42.upgrade.iso and ray_mfd_AtomCartographyRX5v1_22.upgrade.iso. There is an empty text file named Add each ISO file onto a seperate uSD card - otherwise they will not install correctly.txt
aurora37,

The subject of this thread involves Axiom MFDs. The software update files which you downloaded are not for Axiom MFDs, they are for eS/gS-Series MFDs. Should you own an eS/gS-Series MFDs, then as stated within the text file's name, two microSD memory cards must be used, and one microSD memory card must be populated one of the .iso files while the other must be updated with the second microSD memory card. Upon completing the update with one of the microSD memory cards, then the second microSD memory card should be inserted. If still having problems with the software update and should this involve an eS/gS-Series MFD, then please create a new thread to address this subject.
Thank you for the response, but my Axiom Pro units still do not see the SR150 after performing Power On Factory Resets. There must be a bug in the latest LH3 software blocking the SR150 because it immediately disappeared from my units after the update (V3.10.42) was performed.
finaddict,

As indicated within my earlier responses, I have been unable to duplicate the reported issues when using our SR150s in conjunction with Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs running LightHouse 3 v3.9.x and v3.10.x software. It is accordingly recommended that the SR150 be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's