Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] RL80CRC C-Map NT+ International boundary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have a 2004 Raymarine RL80CRC with a C-map NT+ chart of Lake St Clair and Lake Erie.
The U.S/Canadian border runs right through the middle of Lake St Clair, however, it does not appear on my chart. I contacted C-Map yesterday and they see the border on their chart.
Does anyone know what I would have to toggle on or off to be able to see this border?
Thanks
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Downrod,

While it may be possible that the C-Map cartography may include the international boundary, it is also possible that the display's software may not support displaying the boundary object. Unfortunately, support for these legacy displays is now quite limited and we do not have any C-Map NT+ cartography of the Great Lakes or boundary area. It is recommended that you verify that the following display settings have been configured:
Chart Display: Detailed
Nav Marks: On
Caution and Routing Data: On ... this is the most likely configuration setting responsible for the boundary and it may only be visible at certain chart ranges.
Marine Features: On
Land Features: On
Reference URL's