Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] COntrol of Evolution EV200 from e97/e127
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Evolution is installed and dockside wizard completed. Sea trail to set sensor is this weekend. Can I control this from the MFD? Also, once I bring up a track or route on the MFD, and I press “follow route/track” Does the pilot take over automatically?

Thank you
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum Tony,

Q1. Can I control this (autopilot) from the MFD?
A1. Yes. You will need to enable the LightHouse II Autopilot Controls feature (HOME->SET-UP->SYSTEM SETTINGS->EXTERNAL DEVICES->PILOT SET-UP->PILOT CONTROL) and Pilot bar feature (HOME->SET-UP->SYSTEM SETTINGS->EXTERNAL DEVICES->PILOT SET-UP->PILOT BAR). Detailed information on this subject may be found within Chapter 7: Autopilot control of the LightHouse II Release 19 Operating Instructions.

Q2. Once I bring up a track or route on the MFD, and I press “follow route/track” Does the pilot take over automatically?
A2. Yes. Onscreen prompts will be displayed.
It appears that the link has changed locations?
Tony,

I tested the link to the LightHouse II Advanced Operations Guide within my last post and it does indeed open this document within Box.
Reference URL's