Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] Autorouting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys, How are you? I hope well

If a create a map with a realbathy on Element or if a create a map using a sonarchart on axiom, after that Can I create a autorouting in this new area?
I don't know if my is doubt is clear, but i understand that the MFD create a autorouting based on Navionics charts, is that right?
Other doubt, on Brazil we have a option of charts from GPS MAPAS, if I choose this chart, is it possible create a autorouting?

Thanks in advance
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum engenharia2,

Q1. If a create a map with a realbathy on Element or if a create a map using a sonarchart on axiom, after that Can I create a autorouting in this new area?
A1. Negative. The autorouting feature does not make used of logged sonar data. The autorouting feature is limited to systems operating with Navionics or C-Map cartography having an active subscription and will utilize bathymetry produced to the cartography publisher.

Q2. Other doubt, on Brazil we have a option of charts from GPS MAPAS, if I choose this chart, is it possible create a autorouting?
A2. Negative. See the response to Q1.
Chuck,

thank you.
You're welcome.
Reference URL's